February, 28, 2011 - Yeshua our Cornerstone-From the Torah through the Gospels, Acts & Epistles
Pastor Mark Biltz
The Community of Torah~Part 2
4 reasons to participate in a community of believers:
1. Biblical revelation was given to the community
2. The cycle of the Divine Appointments was given to a community
3. The New Testament was mostly written to communities
4. There’s a special presence of God within community
We also learned of various names to the believing community:
1. Called Out Community
2. Redeemed Community
3. Holy Community
4. Covenant Community
5. Torah Community
We looked at some of the main characteristics of the Believing Community:
1. They study, teach and live the Bible
2. They are righteous
And now we will look at how they were Holy and how they were Organized.
There was a community wide sense of Holiness.
Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Add to Playlists